JANUARY - MARCH
30% off all main and upper floor rooms or stay 2 nights in a ground floor room and get 40% off your second night. Two-night minimum applies for all rooms. Holiday weekends excluded. Contact directly to redeem deal and check date availability. New reservations only.
VALENTINES SPECIAL DINNER
Enjoy a romantic weekend getaway with gourmet dinner, Saturday, February 11. Call to reserve your favorite Folkestone Inn guest room and your place at our Valentine's dinner. Join us for pre-dinner hors d'oeuvres followed by a five-course meal with paired wines ($75 pp addl. to lodging) Dinner menu
There is no better way to say, “I love you” than with a bouquet of flowers. Let us order roses, sunflowers or daisies to have in your room upon your arrival. Please call ahead to order flowers.
Vase of mixed flowers. $75
Dozen & half long stem roses. $90
Fall flower arrangement. $60 (seasonal)
Spring flowers. $60
Champagne. $26 (Veuve Clicquot $95)
BOX LUNCHES OR PICNICS
Box lunches or picnics available with advanced notice. Additional charge.
GIRLS GETAWAY WEEKEND
Need to get away – from the kids, the husband, the chores, and/or the job? Looking for some “me” time with a group of your besties? Why not a Smoky Mountain-Girls Weekend at the Folkestone Inn, where you will find great food, peace and fun are part of the everyday life! Begin each day with a 3-course breakfast prepared by Chef/Owner Scott. Enjoy mid-afternoon tea and snacks and a little wine each evening before you head out to dinner. Just want to hang out at the Inn for dinner on one of your nights? With prior notification we can prepare dinner for your group (additional charge).
We can arrange for you and your friends to have a private shopping evening at a great local shop, yoga or massages at a fabulous studio, or cooking classes with Chef Scott just to name a few (prior notice is required for these activities).
Whether you live in North Carolina and need a local weekend getaway, or you’re coming from far away, you’ll be sure to return home rested and refreshed.
GUYS GETAWAY WEEKEND
This is not your grandmother’s B&B. Begin each day with a 3-course hearty breakfast prepared by Chef/Owner Scott. Enjoy mid-afternoon tea and snacks and a little wine each evening before you head out to dinner. Just want to hang out at the Inn for dinner on one of your nights? With prior notification we can prepare dinner for your group (additional charge).
You’ll find no shortage of things to do in the Smoky Mountains and Bryson City. Let us know what you would like to do and we can set it all up for you.
We can arrange for you and your friends to have a private fishing guide; let the local folks show you where to catch those beautiful trout. Kayaking or tubing will allow the inner boy to come out for the weekend. Cooking classes with Chef Scott might be fun so you can go home and show your love what you’ve learned (prior notice is required for these activities).
The local brewery is a great way to end the day’s activities and share all those tall tales of the day. Whether you live in North Carolina and need a local weekend getaway, or you’re coming from far away, you’ll be sure to return home rested and refreshed.
Are you expecting and need a chance to relax and rejuvenate before your baby comes into this great world? Would you like to spend a calm and romantic weekend with your spouse before the stresses of parenthood take hold? Relax, we'll take care of everything.
Your Babymoon Package includes:
• An elegant fruit and cheese tray served on arrival in the privacy of your room (we select pregnancy-friendly cheeses), a bottle of sparkling non-alcoholic cider or grape juice, a delicious selection of gourmet, locally-made chocolates.
• A 3-course breakfast each day and milk & cookies at bedtime
• A pregnancy massage at our local massage studio by a licensed massage therapist
Babymoon package is $80 additional to room rate, or $120 if you add a massage for the father-to-be.
Are you in the mood to get away with the one you love? Run away to the Bryson City, where you will enjoy romantic walks through the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, strolling through town and checking out our quaint shops, or appreciating the scenery on a Great Smoky Mountains Railroad excursion.
Have us schedule a couples massage at our local massage studio or enjoy a picnic lunch or dinner provided for you love birds to enjoy in the Park sitting beside Deep Creek, only .25 miles from the Inn.
Romantic Getaway Package Options
• Choice of red or white bottle of wine, appetizer platter, box of gourmet chocolates, delicious dip, crackers. 2-3 guests $70; 4-5 guests $85
• Cheese platter – Local cheeses and a nice assortment of spreads, fruit, charcuterie, and crispy crackers to enjoy it all with. This is great to have when you’ve traveled all day to get here or return home to relax. $45
• A bottle of chilled of champagne, fresh flowers and chocolates await you in your room on arrival. $120
• One dozen roses. $75. Seasonal bouquet. $45 - $110 depending upon the size you’d prefer.
• Bottle of red or white wine. $23
• Bottle of champagne. $25. (Veuve Cliquot $100)
• Cooking class/demo at the Inn, 1.5 hours. $35 per person. 4 person minimum/10 person maximum.
• Private guided fishing trip. Call for pricing and information.
• Guided hikes with our friends at Bryson City Outdoors. $30 - $60 per person depending upon hike chosen.
• Spa services. Our local massage therapists are awesome - and are usually available with 24 hours’ notice, however it's best to request this when you reserve your room. Call us for current pricing on 60-minutes massages.
• Private shopping experience at one of our local downtown shops. 7-day notice is required.